Join Za (AcroYoga Montreal) and Jessica (ACROVINYASA) for this mini training camp to hone your acro skills and take away useful tools to add to your practice.
This is going to be a fairly fast-paced acro offering, which will lay down the foundations and progressions for some extremely useful skills, and get you working with them immediately!
This is not a workshop - it's an afternoon to train! Expect to walk away with things to practice and progress towards, and to make it really enjoyable while we're doing it!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Call it Jam: Like Simon says, but acro
- "Let's Get Handsy and Play Footsie": safe and sexy F2H and H2H progressions
- It's Time (for Tick Tock drills)
- Spot! In the Name of Love: Love Your Spotter
- Thank God You're Here: interesting and intriguing entries/exits
- Couples' therapy: communication refinements
Because it's not a class or a workshop, it's not total-beginner friendly! In order for you to come along and get the most out of it, the pre-requisites are (basing or flying or both):
- Hands-free bird
- Step from straddle bat to star (and back down)
- Cartwheel into straddle bat
- Side star
Date: Sunday 13 November
Location: Sun Yat Sun Memorial Park
Price: $350/person for 2.5-hour training
Feel free to come with a dedicated partner, or come alone to make new friends. Bring a mat if you have one or a large towel!